|Prep Time||24 hours|
- Heat the milk just below the boiling point and remove from the heat.
- When cooled, add the soured milk and stir well.
- Let sit for about 24 hours at room temperature until it has become solid and thick-ish.
- Can be eaten at this point, but I prefer to let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving- to get it nice and cold.
- For the caramalized grains heat a pan with sugar.
- Add the grains when the sugar has melted and slightly toss it around.
- Remove and let cool on a baking sheet until cooled.
Leave a Reply