Oyster Three Ways - Pickled Shallot, Ramson Pesto, Truffle Oil
1 decilitre apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
1 tablespoon grated cheese
- Finely chop the shallots and soak it in vinegar for around 20 minutes until they turn lovely and pink.
- Arrange shallots and grated horseradish ontop of the oysters topping it off with a lovely, grated local cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 200 degrees for around 7 minutes.
1 teaspoon ramson pesto
1 teaspoon grated hard cheese (local), prefferably with a strong flavor
- If you can't get your hands on ramson, buy a ready made ramson pesto from your local shop- or use another type of pesto.
- Arrange the pesto on the oyster and grate the lovely local cheese on top.
red wine vinegar
- Gently sprinkle the oyster with a few drops of oil and vinegar before slurping it all in.
- Enjoy life.
Recipe by MNK. at https://www.mynordickitchen.no/oysters-three-ways-pickled-shallot-ramson-pesto-truffle-oil/