The spring has barely sprung in Oslo, so a heart warming noodle salad with the fiery cick of the chili is well worth its place. This Easy Noodle Bowl is an asian inspired dish with two Nordic ingredients – kale and dried dulse. Fill it with the vegetables you have around you- it works well with everything!
Easy Noodle Bowl
Yield 2 servings
200 g rice noodles
4 green chilis
1 sprig spring onion
1 sprig kale
1 tbsp neutral oil
1/2 dl soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 cm ginger, grated
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp dulse, dried
- Boil the eggs until soft - around 6 minutes.
- Cook the rice noodles for about four minutes in boiling water.
- Finely chop chili and spring onion.
- Quickly fry the mushrooms and kale in a frying pan with oil.
- In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, fish sauce, ginger, sugar and the juice of a lime.
- Arrange the noodles and vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the egg on top and drizle over the soy sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle dried dulse (seaweed) on top.
Courses lunch, dinner
Cuisine asian, nordic