These oatmeal pancakes are incredibly delicious- you can’t og wrong with a topping of strawberry jam and sour cream, or why not try a slice of brown cheese or two?
Havrelapper | Oatmeal Pancakes
Yield 4 pancakes
Want something sweet AND healthy for breakfast or dessert? Give these a try- you won't regret it!
2 dl quick oats
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tsp Vanilla powder
1 tsp Baking powder
2 dl milk
2-3 dl flour
2-4 dl flour
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well together.
- Add enough flour to thicken the batch, you want to end up with a nice and thick consistency.
- Let sit for 5 minutes as you heat up a frying pan With a knob of butter.
- Fry for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Serve With strawberry jam, sour cream and/ or brown cheese!
Courses Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert